top of page

FORMS and Enrollment

Head Start

Early Head Start/Head Start Registration Documentation needed at time of registration.  

  • Child's Shot Record

  • Child's Birth Certificate

  • Child's Social Security Card

  • Child's Insurance Card

  • Proof of Income for last 12 months for each parent living in the home.

  • Any Court Documentation (Shared Parenting, Custody, Foster Care, etc)

Below you will find forms needed for registration and enrollment.

Please click on the link below to fill out our online application.  

Online Application 

bottom of page